Saturday 4 January 2014

REMEMBER RAMBO (SYLVESTER STALLONE)?...HE IS NOW BORN AGAIN???

I do not know how true this is, but I first saw it on a famous Indian Preacher's Facebook page. I wasn't so sure and convinced until i asked my close friend, GOOGLE.
Hollywood Actor and Director, popularly called RAMBO has given his Life to Christ according to blackchristiannews.com.




YOU KNOW WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS IN LUKE 15:7
...there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.
 

 blackchristiannews.com,
 
As a child, he used to attend church regularly, but as he got older and his acting career progressed, he stopped going to church. After several years of Hollywood fame and fortune, he says "I got back to my Christian roots. After my daughter was born ill in 1996, I turned myself over to the process of believing in Jesus. That conversion experience released me from the pressures of the world." 

He went on to say, "In the past, my ego and worldly temptations took over in my life and I went spiraling out of control. Rather than living like Rocky with some sense of ideal, I didn't. I thought I was entitled to things but you're not entitled to anything. You are what you leave behind. The more I go to church and the more I turn myself over to the process of believing in Jesus and listening to His Word and having Him guide my hand, I feel as though the pressure is off me now." He said that the latest and final chapter in the 'Rocky' series, "reflects my conviction that life is about following Christ, not battling it out alone...You need to have the expertise and the guidance of someone else. You cannot train yourself. I feel the same way about Christianity and about what the church is: The church is the gym of the soul." His name is Sylvester Stallone.

This is the "Chief of Sinners," Daniel Whyte III, president of Gospel Light Society International, and just as Sylvester Stallone gave his life to Christ, may I encourage you to do the same. Here is how:  

First, please understand that you are a sinner and that you have broken God's laws. The Bible says in Romans 3:23: "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God." Please understand that because of your sins, you deserve punishment in hell. Romans 6:23 says "the wages of sin is death..." This is both physical death and spiritual death in hell.

But here is the good news. John 3:16 reads, "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

The phrase "For God so loved the world" means that if you are in this world, God loves you no matter what you have done.

The next phrase, "that He gave His only begotten Son" refers to Jesus Christ. He is God's son who suffered, bled, and died on the cross for your sins and for mine, and He was buried and rose again.

Our next phrase is "that whosoever believeth in Him". The word "whosoever" means anybody at anytime. The phrase "believeth in Him" means to trust in Him, to depend upon Him, to rely on Him, or to have faith in Him for your salvation.

Our next phrase, "should not perish", refers to eternal punishment in a place called hell.

And, lastly, the phrase "but have everlasting life" means to live eternally in Heaven with God. 

The Bible also says in Romans 10:9 and 13: "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.... For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

Dear friend, if you are willing to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation, please pray with me this simple prayer: Heavenly Father, I realize that I am a sinner and that I have done some bad things in my life. For Jesus Christ sake, please forgive me of my sins. I now believe with all of my heart that Jesus Christ died for me, was buried, and rose again. Lord Jesus, please come into my heart and save my soul and change my life today. Amen. 

If you believed in your heart that Jesus Christ died on the cross, was buried, and rose again, allow me to say, congratulations on doing the most important thing in life and that is accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour!

Remember, friend, Believe by faith. Share the faith. and Keep the faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment