Friday 17 January 2014

HAPPY ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY TO NAZIZY DIARY...



Whoop Whoop!!!
One month old and we have 2000 and still counting blog visitors. Thank God for the Blog app traffic feed that actually makes me view the Countries the Blog visitors are viewing from. A BIG Shout out to visitors from the United Kingdom, United States, Kenya, Canada, Ghana, Ukraine, India, Vietnam, South Africa and there is is frequent blog visitor from Prince Jersey(Whoever you are,I have a special hug for you). Its been an adventure so far. Big thanks to those who took out time to comment on some of my Posts...hugs
Thanks to the first ten youths featured on THE NEXT BIG THANG section...I know more are on the way...
On my part,I look forward to dishing out exclusive and exciting posts.

To appreciate you all,I will be giving out freebies later today,but you must first answer the trivia question s correctly and leave a comment.

God bless NAZIZYDIARY READERS....


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations.i have been following your blog and it's worth it really...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trivia? Ok. I am ready

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ngwa,bring it on

    ReplyDelete