Friday 13 December 2013

NAZIZY'S DIARY...BLACK AGENDA (1)

Waking up, the first thing that crossed my mind was my stolen Blackberry Phone...am i still dreaming? is the phone still with me or is the 'stealer' dead already?
Well, the 30th of August was a day i could not forget in a hurry. Asking why? common now, abi you nor sabi code? That was the day i lost my blackberry phone...my first major blackberry (the last one i had was a miserable second hand BB Storm...you know Storms and their wahala).

I woke up that very day at 7a.m feeling enthusiastic and...lazy. Started the day with a short prayer, did the chores, had breakfast and went back to bed. Nexttime i discovered my self back from dreamland was at 11pm. That was four hours extra sleep asides by usual 8hours stretch beauty sleep (after all, scientists have proven that a six-hour sleep is ideal everyday. i felt nothing was wrong in adding 'and above' to the stipulated number 6).

Immediately, i had a 'sharp' bath, got dressed for work...MAUREX BOUTIQUE(My mum's). got to the front door, a beautiful thought enveloped me. Why not try a selfie makeover? Take some pictures for your Clients to see via BBM (oops i forgot to add...i am a makeup artist too). So, I did this gorgeous makeover with new makeup products i stole got from my cousin who did traditional wedding the previous weekend. Finished with the makeover, and 'fired' myself with pouting pictures using my Blackberry.

As soon as i was done, i selected the best for my DP, and immediately, commendations flocked in. some of my contacts went about using my picture as their DP's and begging me to send more. NOW YOU CAN IMAGINE HOW MARVELLOUS THOSE PICS WERE. With that nostalgia, i left for work. On my way, i had this huge smile, placed my eyes on the phone, my fingers on the keypads hoping to reply immediately i saw the red indicator.

When i reached my workplace (not far from my house), i carelessly carefully placed my BB on a glass showcase that housed the jewelry section of the boutique and began cleanup so that when i was done, i would give my twelthe remaining twelve-hours of the day to replying heartfelt and appreciative comments from my future clients.

It took less than four minutes when an elderly female version of Johnny Bravo walked into the Boutique. Wearing a tight-fitted jean with a red top and gold sandals, one could imagine the joy that filled my heart when she asked for a 'BLACK SKIRT' (trust me, she looked RICH in every sense of the word) . I felt it was a blessed day for me; from a 'well-done' job on my face to a black skirt desperate customer who appeared within four minutes of my opening the boutique. (i forgot to add...the woman was also 'black'. i can boldly say, DARKER THAN THE 'BLACK' SHADE of skirt she wanted, with her hair looking like a transformed Barracuda).

It did not dawn on me that the BLACK woman that came looking for a BLACK skirt had a BLACK agenda.
Immediately, to please my 'customer', i began the search for a black skirt. well, we had a variety of them. gave her about five black skirts with different designs, yet none fitted all because of her 'Johnny Bravo' hips...you know how it is now. Then I gave up, but she didnt. Instead, she asked when the owner of the boutique would get new stocks. so, she left with the intention of returning a month after while i began placing the skirts back on their hangers.

When i finished, i returned to the showcase with a huge grin anticipating the number of unread pings that would have piled within those few minutes i spent with the woman.

MOGBE! I HAD THE GREATEST SHOCK OF MY LIFE.

Was i dreaming? I began a frantic search for my phone, all to no avail.  My mind began a conversation with me, saying i should calm down because my phone was definitely around(calm what down? oh please shut up!), while my eyes were telling me the direct opposite.
Immediately, my heart did a run-through and directed me to...AUNTIE BLACKIE!
OMG! I embarked on a 440 race outside the boutique. Then i saw BLACKIE boarding a Cab. I immediately spoke in tongues, ran back into the shop, picked up my Nokia Phone that had my MTN line and the BB line...ETISALAT. Before it began ringing, I rushed out of the Boutique again and saw the Cab BLACKIE boarded zoom past me. I saw her in it covering her face with a Hanky. It rang finally and BLACKIE busied the call.

I stood helplessly looking at the taxi,my vision became blurred with tears...tears of dissapointment(because, someone as old as BLACKIE who could give birth to five of me stole my Phone), tears of pain (because of the amazing contacts i had on my BB I couldn't possibly retrieve..no thanks to the BACKUP i never had), and finally, tears of 'the loss of those beautiful pictures i took that morning and the comments i never got to read'.
Well, that was the last I saw of 'AUNTIE BLACKIE'...still hopeful though. Everyday I wake up, i await a call from her or her timid presence back at the boutique apologizing over the theft. If you like call it IMPOSSIBLE...Na you sabi




5 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahhahahahah
    good one
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't u grateful that you didn't see a gun in the process and prolly also lose ur lappy and other valuables? My dear no one wishes to fall prey to blackies/armed robbers oo

    Ujesta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am indeed grateful my dear
      i know there are worse scenarios
      i will not fall prey to them

      Delete
  3. hmm! i can recall this particular event! sad one tho
    good write up nazizy

    ReplyDelete